Boydd has a versatile track record in planning and construction management of irrigation, water supply and sanitation, buildings, and roads infrastructure. He has worked for public, development aid and private sectors through his work with the department of irrigation, Southern Region Water Board, WaterAid, Shire Construction and currently with Infraworks Development LLC a consulting engineering firm. He is an avid advocate of BIM based engineering. He is a graduate of the FIDIC Future Leaders Training Programme Graduate (2019). He is the current executive director of InfraWorks Development LLC.
My motivation is to contribute to revamp ACEM to be a vibrant Member Association
Memberships with Professional Bodies
He is a member of the Malawi Engineering Institution-Registered engineer No. 627 (2011) and a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Professional (PMP) No. No. 2114809 (2017).
- Obtained a BSc Civil Engineering in 2006
- Obtained an MSc Project Management in 2017
- Qualified as a Registered Engineer in 2011
- Qualified as a PMP in 2017
- Founded InfraWorks Development LTD in 2015 as startup consulting engineering firm.
- Qualified as a Selected Registered Engineer in 2016 and currently supervising five candidates working towards registration.