Position: Vice President
Lloyd is a Building Services Electrical Engineer passionate about standards compliance in the design and construction management of electrical and associated engineering systems in buildings and allied infrastructure. He has extensive work experience in government and private sector and has worked in Malawi as well as Zimbabwe and currently holds engineer practicing license in Zambia. Lloyd’s academic interests extended to applied research in technology management studies. He founded M& E Associates Limited in 1997 where he is the Managing Director.
Motivation: Expand the Membership of ACEM
- MSc -Renewable Energy Technologies (2009)-Loughborough University
- MSc- Building Services Engineering (2000) Brunel University (formerly University of West London)
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering, (1980) – University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- PhD. (Management) (2017)-Walden University, Minneapolis, USA.
Membership of Professional Associations
- Registered Engineer and Selected Engineer-Malawi Board of Engineers (No.346 & No.84)Member, Malawi Engineering Institutions (No.053)
- Registered Engineer and Member Engineering Institution of Zambia, (No. 20302182021879)
- Chartered Electrical Engineer, Member Institution of Engineering &Technology UK-(No.18591602)
- Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers, (FCIBSE), No.014187 Fellow Chartered Management Institute (FCMI), UK-No.P202061